Student suggested names for Young Storytellers: “The Capable Students.” “Make A Movie Before You’re 50.” “Rainbow Skittle Cat.”
Yeah, we’re not sure what the last one is all about.
Who doesn’t want to support creativity like that? Even a small donation has a huge impact.
Want to know how we’ll use your dollars? Here are a few examples of what we can do:
- $5000 sponsors a Script to Stage school for a full year. All the people, all the training, all the things.
- $2500 covers all costs associated with a semester’s worth of screening and processing for new volunteers across all our programs.
- $1000 provides a Day of Story workshop for a class of 20 students.
- $500 provides all supplies for ten Script to Stage programs for a semester, from notebooks to the red carpet. Yep, we roll out a red carpet.
- $250 covers the cost of training ten new Script to Stage mentors – That’s a whole program!
- $100 provides VIP badges to every Script to Stage student at their Big Show for a full year.
- $50 provides a mentor for a student in our Day of Story workshop.